Make an offer for "Antique Georgian 1830 Pin Natural Garnet Beryl 14k Yellow Gold Patina"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Georgian 1830 Pin Natural Garnet Beryl 14k Yellow Gold Patina
- Original Georgian Repousse Garnet and Beryl pin with removable bottom angle and loops on top and bottom for dangle or pendant conversions. GIA certified natural. Natural patina. Circa 1830 – 1840. A few dents to the middle of the center section at the bottom. Closed back setting.
- 14k yellow gold
- 1 oval pinkish purple Garnet, 7.41 x 5.32mm, natural and untreated, GIA certificate #2175500724
- 8 oval pinkish purple Garnets
- 5 oval colorless Beryl, 3.50 x 2.70mm, GIA natural & untreated
- Top to bottom: 48.22mm or 1.90 inches
- Width: 45.54mm or 1.79 inches
- Depth: 15mm
- 9.4 grams
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum."
After working as a bench jeweler for over 20 years under the guidance of Jack Newstadt in Norwalk, Connecticut, Peter went on to the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and is today, one of Connecticut’s most trusted vintage jewelry expert and GIA certified. He has become renowned in the vintage jewelry industry for his famous "pink gold" rating scale.
In addition, Peter’s vision of creating his own jewelry line is now a reality. Using diamonds, sapphires, and tourmaline gems mixed with platinum, and pink and yellow gold, Peter Suchy Designs are stunning, one-of-a-kind pieces and include engagement rings, eternity rings, earrings and pendants each with a personality that expresses his love for jewelry.
Today, Peter Suchy sells his vintage gems onsite in his showroom and online. Many of his vintage items and one of a kind creations are also on 1stdibs and Rubylane. Peter Suchy Jewelers has achieved the status of a Top Rated Power Seller on eBay, with over 5,000 transactions to date.