Make an offer for "Art Deco Platinum Engagement Ring 1950 1.27ct Diamond Sapphire Ring "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Art Deco Platinum Engagement Ring 1950 1.27ct Diamond Sapphire Ring
- Fantastic late Art Deco 1940-1950 solid Platinum ring with Sapphire and diamond accents and a super sparkly Ideal cut center diamond 1.27ct cut very good. Removed by us and certified and reset. Original to the ring. Bright cutting with strong blue florescence that does cause a G to F face up color and extra bright appearance. No haze. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the hand.
- 1 Round Ideal cut diamond, approx. total weight 1.27cts, H, VS2, 7.03 x 7.09 x 4.26mm, Depth: 60.4% Table: 60 %, GIA certificate #10942348
- 16 full cut diamonds, .10ct, G, VS
- 2 double bullet shaped deep blue Sapphires, approx. total weight .10cts, VS, 1.5 x 3mm
- 2 round Sapphires, approx. total weight .10cts, 2mm
- 6.4 grams
- Size 6.5 and sizable
- Stamped: Plat
- Tested: Platinum
- Width at top: 7mm
- Height at top: 7.3mm
- Width at Bottom: 2.5mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum."
After working as a bench jeweler for over 20 years under the guidance of Jack Newstadt in Norwalk, Connecticut, Peter went on to the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and is today, one of Connecticut’s most trusted vintage jewelry expert and GIA certified. He has become renowned in the vintage jewelry industry for his famous "pink gold" rating scale.
In addition, Peter’s vision of creating his own jewelry line is now a reality. Using diamonds, sapphires, and tourmaline gems mixed with platinum, and pink and yellow gold, Peter Suchy Designs are stunning, one-of-a-kind pieces and include engagement rings, eternity rings, earrings and pendants each with a personality that expresses his love for jewelry.
Today, Peter Suchy sells his vintage gems onsite in his showroom and online. Many of his vintage items and one of a kind creations are also on 1stdibs and Rubylane. Peter Suchy Jewelers has achieved the status of a Top Rated Power Seller on eBay, with over 5,000 transactions to date.