Make an offer for "1.13 Carat Palais Ruby Diamond Ringdant Platinum Pendant Ring"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
1960’s Ruby and diamond platinum ring and pendant. Palais Patented as a "Ringdant". Vivid red heart shaped GIA certified Ruby. Surrounded by Ballerina style baguette and round diamonds in a platinum setting. Natural ruby simple heat only. A hinged bail on the rear of the pendant opens to allow the platinum chain or the specially fitted ring shank to attach.
- 1 heart shapped bright red ruby approx. total weight 1.13ct heat only. GIA # 1186185347 12 round diamonds F VS .36TW
- 26 tapered baguette diamonds F VS 1.10cts
- Size 7 and Sizable
- Top to Bottom: 18.39mm or .72 inches
- 17.28mm wide at top
- Depth or Thickness: 10.93mm
- 2.13 wide at bottom
- 7.4 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: Plat
- Ring: 10% Irid plat
- Hallmark: Ringdant 1526
- Opening from chain 3mm x 1.7mm
- .70 mm or 16 Inch Wheat Chain
- 1.7 grams
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More