All original Art Deco 1920's Platinum ring set with Emerald cut and round diamonds as well as a very special deep Royal blue semi transparent cabochon Sapphire approx 12.13 ct. GIA certified, CMG 1 origin, natural sapphire, simple low level heat only, fine deep rolal blue color, some shiller or banded light on the surface, some inclusions break the surface.
- GIA certificate # 2145666028
- Natural Sapphire dark blue double cabochon 14 x 11 x 7mm, simple heat only TE, approx. total weight 12.13 cts
- Tested: Platinum
- Circa: 1930 Art Deco
- Width at top: 15.2mm
- Height at top: 9mm
- Width at bottom: 1.8mm
- 6 baguette step cut diamonds, approx. total weight .18cts, F, VS
- 30 single cut diamonds, approx. total weight .35cts, F, VS
- Size 4 3/4 and sizable
- Semi transparent to transparent Royal blue, approx. total weight 7.00ct
Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.