Make an offer for "1925 Rare Egyptian Revival Silver Necklace Pendant Watch Blue Enamel "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Egyptian Revival motif silver pendant watch circa 1925. Nicolet 15 jewel adjusted movement. Silver case with fine blue enamel. Hand painted dial. Very rare and very nice.
- 25.5 grams
- 22 Inch silver rope chain
- Length: Top to bottom: 28.5mm
- Width: 23.1mm
- Crystal: Plastic
- Inside case: Sterling silver Swiss made 1
- Movement: M. Nicolet Co 15 jewels Adj 2 position
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse. Search our online store for a larger selection of our Gold Necklaces, Pearl Necklaces, Diamond Necklaces, Beaded Necklaces, Art Deco Necklaces, Vintage Necklaces and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More