Make an offer for "1930 Art Deco Curvex 330 14k Yellow Gold Watch"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
1930 Art Deco Curvex 330 14k Yellow Gold Watch
- Green 1930's Art Deco Curvex 330 with early rare curved movement. Beautiful dial and case. Solid 14k gold. Distinctive collectors watch for those who love this era because of the curved case.
- 33.2 grams
- 14k Yellow gold
- Length: 44.89mm
- Width: 20mm
- Band width at case: 15mm
- Case thickness: 9.45mm
- Band: New brown Lizard Made in Italy - minor showcase wear
- Crystal: Plastic
- Dial: Gruen Curvex Precision
- Outside case: Green 14k gold
- Inside case: Gruen Watch Co 280/330 2612671
- Movement: Gruen Watch Co Precision 17 jewels
- Other: Curvex Switzerland 670999
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More