Make an offer for "1930 Vintage Old European Cut Diamond 0.33ct Diamond Engagement Ring "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
1930 Vintage Old European Cut Diamond 0.33ct Diamond Engagement Ring
- 1930 14k yellow and white gold engagement ring with an old European cut high grade well cut diamond. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 1 old European cut diamond, approx. total weight .33cts, H, VS1
- 4 single cut diamonds approx. total weight .04cts, H, SI
- Size 6.5 and sizable
- Width at top: 8.17mm
- Height at top: 4.84mm
- Width at Bottom: 1.62mm
- 1.7 grams
- Tested and stamped: 14k Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More