Make an offer for "1935 Tiffany Platinum Art Deco Longines Watch Diamond 14k White Gold Mesh Band "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
1935 Tiffany Platinum Art Deco Longines Watch Diamond 14k White Gold Mesh Band
- Wonderful 1935 to 1940 Art Deco Tiffany & Co Platinum Longines classic elongated rectangular watch with round and baguette diamond markers and sub second hand. Longines was a recognized house brand watch maker used by Tiffany during this period. Dial may be an older expert refinish. Kreisler band probably 1950-1960.
- 14k white gold
- 57.5 grams
- Wearable length 7 to 7 1/8 inches – can be shortened, extender can be made
- Length: 44mm
- Width: 19mm
- Band width at case: 14.5mm
- Case thickness: 11.4mm
- Band: Kreisler 14k white gold mesh USA
- Crystal: Art Deco domed center plastic
- Dial: Silver baguette and round diamond markers Tiffany
- Inside case: Case tested Platinum
- Movement: Longines 9L 17 jewels 5680054
- Other: Crown stamped Platinum shell
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More