Make an offer for "1950 .04ct Diamond 14k Yellow Gold Dangle Earrings"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
1950 .04ct Diamond 14k Yellow Gold Dangle Earrings
- Beautiful 1950’s 14k yellow gold dangle earrings. Round open work dangles with white gold centers with nice diamonds. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 14k yellow gold
- 2 single cut diamonds, approx. total weight .04cts, H, VS2
- Top to bottom: 20.44mm or .80 inch
- Width: 11.57mm or .45 inch
- Depth: 3mm
- 1.6 grams
- Tested: 14k
- Tested and stamped: 14k Search our online store for a larger selection of our Diamond Earrings, Hoop Earrings, Diamond Stud Earrings, Pearl Earrings, Clip On Earrings, Stud Earrings, Drop Earrings, Gold Earrings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More