Make an offer for "1950 14k Pink Gold Men's Ebel Manual Wind Watch"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
1950 14k Pink Gold Men's Ebel Manual Wind Watch
- Men's Ebal © 1950 with fancy lugs and beautiful original dial. Strong pink gold color. On Peter's now famous pink gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest pink this scores a 8. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the wrist. 34.3 grams.
- 14k Pink gold
- Tip: 40mm
- Width without crown: 32.34mm
- Width with crown: 34.32mm
- Band width at case: 18mm
- Case thickness: 9mm
- Band: Padded Lizard
- Crystal: Plastic
- Dial: Original Ebel
- Outside case: 4104904 71
- Inside case: Inner cover - Metal
- Movement: Ebel Watch Co. 17 j Adjusted Three Positions 1104
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More