Make an offer for "1950 Cartier Ladies Jaeger LeCoultre Rare Back Wind Gold Diamond Sapphire Watch"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Super rare ladies Cartier 18k yellow gold 1950's watch with back wind and set Jaeger LeCoultre movement. Made for a small wrist. The watch band could be added on to at the ends. Best to find the wrist it fits.
- 18k yellow gold
- 2 square Sapphire 3mm
- 8 round diamonds, approx. total weight .15cts, F, VS
- 32.2 grams
- Fits a 6 1/8 to 6 1/4 wrist
- Length: 16mm
- Width: 16mm
- Band width at case: 6mm
- Case thickness: 6mm
- Band: 18k gold double square snake chain 5.4mm
- Crystal: Glass
- Dial: Cartier original parchment color
- Outside case: 85660 011088 on back
- Movement: Cal 427 Jaeger LeCoultre 85660 back wind & set
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More