Make an offer for "1950 Solid Heavy Audemars Piguet 18k Gold Watch Mesh Band"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
1950 Solid Heavy Audemars Piguet 18k Gold Watch Mesh Band
- Beautiful pristine 18k yellow gold 1950's heavy solid high grade watch with Herringbone design band. Recently serviced. Runs well and keeps good time. AYP is the Audemars import mark used in the 1950's.
- 18k Yellow gold
- 97.6 grams
- Length: 7 1/8 to 7 3/8 inches, slightly adjustable at the clasp
- Case length: 28mm
- Width: 28mm
- Band width at case: 18mm
- Case thickness: 7.59mm
- Band Attached to case heavy 18k Mest Stamped 750 CB
- Crystal: Plastic
- Dial: Factory original off white with raised numbers
- Outside case: 3945
- Inside case: 18k 750 Audemars Piguet Swiss 166
- Movement: Audemars Piquet 18 jewels adjusted to 4 positions AYP 58403
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More