Make an offer for "1950 To 1960 Jager 18k Yellow Gold Large Size Chronograph"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
- Large size solid 18k gold Jager Chronograph. Fully serviced by a master watchmaker. All functions work well. The dial looks all original and is pristine. Engraved case back. Small marks on back of lugs. Circa 1950-1960. Manual wind and 28 jewels.
- 18k Yellow gold
- 51.7 grams
- Top to bottom: 43.34mm
- Width without crown: 37.5mm
- Width with crown: 39.7mm
- Band width at case: 20mm
- Case thickness: 13.7mm
- Band: New genuine Crocodile made in Italy - minor showcase wear
- Crystal: Plastic
- Dial: Jager
- Outside case: Engraved J H F 1612373 124110
- Inside case: 128 Swiss 18k 750
- Movement: Jager Fab Suisse
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More