Make an offer for "1950’s Jules Jurgensen 18k Gold Tank Strap Watch Custom Colored Turquoise Dial "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
1950’s Jules Jurgensen 18k Gold Tank Strap Watch Custom Colored Turquoise Dial
- Wonderful 1950’s 18k yellow gold Swiss Jules Jurgensen wrist watch with original dial refinished and custom colored a bright Robin’s egg Turquoise blue. While originally a man’s watch this is perfect for a woman’s wrist. “H: design case look like a modern Hermes.
- 18k yellow gold
- 13.2 grams
- Length: 32.7mm
- Width: 24mm
- Band width at case: 16mm
- Case thickness: 8.32mm
- Band: Hand made in France – brown pigskin
- Crystal: Plastic
- Dial: Swiss made custom refinished and colored Turquoise by Peter Suchy
- Inside case: Jules Jurgensen 18k 750 A864 173
- Movement: Jules Jurgensen Corp 550751 17 jewels
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More