Make an offer for "1980 1.01ct Yellowish Green Demantoid Garnet 18k Yellow Gold Platinum Ring "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
1980 1.01ct Yellowish Green Demantoid Garnet 18k Yellow Gold Platinum Ring
- Beautiful yellowish green handmade designer style ring in 18k yellow gold and Platinum with a bright yellowish green natural demantoid Garnet. We do not know the original designer. The ring is quite special with curved prongs and tested 18k. Diamond section and Platinum. Heavy solid construction. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 18k yellow gold and Platinum
- 1 round yellowish green demantoid Garnet, approx. total weight 1.01cts, SI1, 6.82 x 5.45 x 3.30mm, ALG certificate #GB109285
- 10 round full cut diamonds, approx. total weight .10cts, F to G, VS1 – VS2
- Size 7 and sizable
- Width at top: 7.39mm
- Height at top: 7.76mm
- Width at bottom: 2.59mm
- 7.6 grams
- Tested: 18k & Platinum Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More