Art Deco aqua pendant necklace. Bright blue natural Aqua set in a handmade Platinum bezel and frame. The bail and chain are 14k white gold. Original circa 1925-1930. 16 inch chain.
- 1 Emerald step cut natural bright light blue Aqua, approx. total weight 2.75cts, VS2 to SI1, 10 x 8mm
- 3 single cut diamond, approx. total weight .04cts, H, VS
- 3.4 grams
- Stamped: 14k
- 14k yellow and white gold
- Tested: 14k and Platinum
- Top to bottom: 21.26mm or .83 inch
- Width: 10.5mm or .42 inch
- Depth: 5.42mm
- Length: 16 inches
- Open long and short link chain .9mm wide
Search our online store for a larger selection of our Gold Necklaces, Pearl Necklaces, Diamond Necklaces, Beaded Necklaces, Art Deco Necklaces, Vintage Necklaces and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.