circa 1940-1950. Fine white colorless Epoque delicate hand bead set and top gem red natural no heat certified Rubies. One Ruby on each earring was GIA random tested. Both tested totally natural . Beautiful color and style. It is extremely rare to find even one top gem fine bright red natural no heat Ruby. Here we have 14 perfectly matched custom cut bright pear shaped Rubies. The earrings themselves, although long and substantial in size are light and delicate so they can be worn in comfort.
- 2 round Ideal brilliant cut diamonds , approx. total weight .62cts, F, VVS2
- 14 pear shaped fine top pure gem red Rubies, approx. total weight 3.37cts, VS1 to SI1, (8)4x3mm, (4) 4.2 x 3.75mm and (2) 5.7 x 4.5mm, GIA certificate # 5151693798 and #5151693676, natural no heat and no enhancements
- 220 full cut diamonds, approx. total weight 1.00cts, F, VVS- VS
- 11.0 grams
- 18k white gold
- Tested and stamped: 18k Top to bottom: 70.93mm or 2.79 inches
- Width: 23.96mm or .94 inch
- Depth: 3.08mm
- Search our online store for a larger selection of our Diamond Earrings, Hoop Earrings, Diamond Stud Earrings, Pearl Earrings, Clip On Earrings, Stud Earrings, Drop Earrings, Gold Earrings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.