Make an offer for "Antique 1800's Victorian Swallow Pendant 18k Old Mine Diamond Natural Pearl "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
This is a very rare world class jewel and worth a trip from anywhere on earth to see. It is on display in our Stamford Connecticut showroom. Many people ask me to point out when a very special vintage item comes across my desk, here comes one. Very special early to mid 1800's 3-D triple swallow pendant with natural ptina and interesting faded blue and red tones on the wings. Might have been converted from a pin long ago. Very special swallow pendant with patina or remnant of early coloring that gives it special old character.
- 18k Yellow gold
- 1 old mine cut diamond, approx. total weight .10cts, H, SI1
- 1 natural untreated white pearl, excellent lustre 3mm
- 3 genuine cabochon red Ruby eyes, 5mm, VS
- Top to bottom: 3 swallow center 25mm or 1 inch
- Width: 56.4mm or 2.22 inches
- Depth: 6.56mm
- Length: 18 inches
- Tested and stamped: 18k
- 18k cable link chain 1.8mm Victorian handmade, 14k spring ring
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More