Make an offer for "Antique 1850 Natural Emerald Rose Cut Diamond Ring Rink Gold Silver "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique 1850 Natural Emerald Rose Cut Diamond Ring Rink Gold Silver
- Mid 1800’s Victorian 14k pink gold and silver all original ring with rose cut diamonds and a beautiful natural step cut Emerald with minor clarity enhancement. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 14k yellow gold and silver
- 1 octagonal step cut green Emerald, approx. total weight .70cts, 5.50 x 5.44 x 5.60mm, F1 minor clarity enhancement, GIA certificate #6173550707
- 64 rose cut diamonds, approx. total weight .50cts, I – J – K, SI
- Size 7.75 and sizable
- Width at top: 18.68mm
- Height at top: 5.78mm
- Width at Bottom: 1.55mm
- 7.4 grams
- Tested: 14k & Silver Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More