Make an offer for "Antique 1860 Unio Natural Fresh Water Pearl Blue Enamel 14k Yellow Gold Pendant"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique 3 stage dangle pendant circa 1860 – 1875 probably from Newark New Jersey. Bow and open swirl design with light blue enamel as well as old mine brilliant cut diamonds. Removable at the bottom is a 6.76ct natural fresh water pearl from the Unio Species. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- 14k yellow gold
- 1 natural freshwater semi Baroque white pearl, 11.70 x 11.05 x 7.22mm, GIA certificate #5171312409
- 1 round old mine brilliant cut diamond, approx. total weight .30cts, H – I, SI1
- 6 round old mine brilliant cut diamonds, approx. total weight .20cts, H – I, SI
- Top to bottom: 47.50mm or 1.87 inches with bail
- Top to bottom: 36.05mm or 1.42 inches without bail
- Width: 26.40mm or 1.04 inches
- Depth: 8.24mm
- 8.5 grams
- Tested and stamped: 14k
- Length: 17 inches
- Width: 150mm
- Depth: 1.30mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More