Make an offer for "Antique 1900 1.95ct Total Old Mine Cut Diamond Dangle Earrings Bezel Set "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Victorian 1900 dangle earrings with simple bezels. All set with rare old mine cut diamonds with raised crowns and small tables. The tops total .50cts and the bottoms total 1.45cts. All four diamonds are very sparkly. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the ear. White and sparkly face up.
- 1 old European diamond, approx. total weight .73cts, H-I, SI2, 5.20 x 4.80 , 3.70mm, Depth: 74% Table: 54%, EGL certificate #310661601J
- 1 old European diamond, approx. total weight .72cts, I-J, SI2, 5.20 x 5.10 x 3.56mm, Depth: 69% Table: 50%, EGL certificate # 310661601J
- 2 old mine brilliant cut diamonds, approx. total weight .50cts, H-I, SI1 – SI2
- Top to bottom: 12.40mm or .49 inch
- Width: 5.77mm or .23 inch
- Depth: 3.71mm
- 2.3 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: Plat
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More