Make an offer for "Antique 1920 Art Deco 11.50ct 6 Sided Amethyst Diamond Earrings "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique 1920 Art Deco 11.50ct 6 Sided Amethyst Diamond Earrings
- Original Art Deco handmade earrings circa 1925 to 1930. Platinum diamond tops and posts and friction backs. 20k white gold six sided settings under the Amethyst. Very cool original roaring 20's earrings.
- 2 rare 6 sided cut bright purple Amethyst, approx. total weight 11.50cts, VS
- 12 old European cut diamonds, approx. total weight 1.10cts, F, VS1 to SI1
- Platinum and 20k white gold
- 7.9 grams
- Stamped: Plat posts and backs
- Tested: 20k and Platinum
- Top to bottom: 28.78mm or 1.13 inches
- Width: 13.23mm or .52 inch
- Depth: 7.03mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More