Make an offer for "Antique 1925 Art Deco 2.75ct Natural Aqua Platinum 14k Gold Pendant "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique 1925 Art Deco 2.75ct Natural Aqua Platinum 14k Gold Pendant
- Circa 1925 to 1930 handmade Art Deco pendant. Behind the Aqua is a 14k yellow gold rim. Around the natural no heat bright blue Aqua is a handmade Platinum bezel and frame. The bail and chain are 14k white gold. All original circa 1925. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- 1 Emerald step cut natural bright light blue Aqua, approx. total weight 2.75cts, VS2 to SI1, 10 x 8mm
- 3 single cut diamond, approx. total weight .04cts, H, VS
- 3.4 grams
- Stamped: 14k
- 14k yellow and white gold
- Tested: 14k and Platinum
- Top to bottom: 21.26mm or .83 inch
- Width: 10.5mm or .42 inch
- Depth: 5.42mm
- Length: 16 inches
- Open long and short link chain .9mm wide
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More