Make an offer for "Antique 20.00ct Citrine Emerald Diamond 18k Yellow Gold Ring"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
382-3-5095Antique 20.00ct Citrine Emerald Diamond 18k Yellow Gold Ring
- Beautiful old handmade 18k yellow gold ring with golden yellow Citrine surrounded by diamonds and Emeralds. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Circa 1910 to 1930.
- 18k Yellow gold
- One genuine yellow Citrine, approx. total weight 20.00cts, VS, 25 x 13mm
- 16 old cut diamonds, approx. total weight .15cts, I-J, SI1 to I1
- 16 genuine green Emeralds, approx. total weight .20cts, SI to I
- 16 grams
- Stamped: 18k
- Tested: 18k
- Size 7.75
- Hallmark: European
- Width at top: 33.7mm
- Height at top: 10.44mm
- Width at Bottom: 4.02mm Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More