Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco 1.10ct Transitional Cut Diamond 14k Retro Ring"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
382-351-5120Antique Art Deco 1.10ct Transitional Cut Diamond 14k Retro Ring
- Late Art Deco 1940's 14k white gold ring with fine bright white diamonds. Probably made with 2 old family stones and fine white new stones in the early 40's. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 14k White gold
- 1 transitional brilliant cut diamond, approx. total weight 1.10cts, G-H, SI2 eye clean, Depth: 60.1% Table: 63%, EGL certificate #US68998803D
- 8 single cut diamonds, approx. total weight .10cts, F-G, VS
- 4 full cut diamonds, approx. total weight .08cts, F-G, VS
- 2 old European cut diamonds, approx. total weight .25cts, G-H, VS2 to SI1
- Width at top:11.5mm
- Height at top:6mm
- Width at Bottom: 1.9mm
- Size 5.5 and sizable
- 4.5 grams
- Tested: 14k
- Stamped: 14k Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More