World class Art Deco ring. All original circa 1920 with top gem bright green Emeralds natural color low level clarity enhancement. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Stamped with a serial number but no visible makers mark.
- Width at top: 17mm
- Height at top: 6mm
- Width at bottom: 1.3mm
- Size 5 and sizable
- 5.2 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Hallmark: 16127
- 2 bright green top gem Asscher Square step cut Emeralds, approx. total weight 1.20cts total, 5.65 x 5.25 x 2.85mm, moderate inclusions, natural color, FI low level clarity enhancement, GIA certificate #2155581927
- 2 kite shaped step cut diamonds, approx. total weight .50cts, F, VVS, 4.5 x 3mm
- 8 bright green square cut Emeralds, approx. total weight .04ct
- 32 round diamonds, approx. total weight .25cts, F, VS
- 5 baguette cut diamonds, approx. total weight .05cts, F, VS
If an item of ours shows in your "Watch List" and it has ended, please check our store inventory for the re-listed item by title.
Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.