Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco 1.33ct Cushion Cut Natural Ruby Platinum Diamond Ring "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
382-3-5219Antique Art Deco 1.33ct Cushion Cut Natural Ruby Platinum Diamond Ring
- Extra fine cushion cut natural no heat blood red Ruby Art Deco Platinum ring with calibre cut trapezoid and triangle cut diamonds. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Circa 1930-1940.
- 34 Ideal full cut diamonds, approx. total weight .60cts, F, VS, calibre cut
- 4 custom Art Deco trapezoid and triangle diamonds, approx. total weight .33cts, F, VS
- 1 cushion cut gem red Ruby, approx. total weight 1.33cts, SI1, 6.91 x 5.19 x 3.89mm, natural no heat and no enhancements, GIA certificate #212563548
- Width at top: 11.6mm
- Height at top: 5.9mm
- Width at Bottom: 2.3mm
- 5.0 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: Plat Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More