Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco 19.20ct Natural Aqua 14k White Gold Diamond Dangle Earrings "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Late Art Deco 1930-1940 handmade 14k white gold earrings with pierced open work bead set tops and natural untreated Aquamarine dangles with natural inclusions and excellent natural untreated color. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the ear.
- natural blue tear drop Aquamarine, 3D natural polished, approx. total weight 19.20cts, natural mineral inclusions, not heated or enhanced
- 16 single cut diamonds, approx. total weight .15cts, H, SI1, bead set
- 7.1 grams
- White Gold
- Tested and stamped: 14k
- Top to bottom: 42.96mm or 1.7 inches
- Width: 7.76mm or .30 inch
- Depth: 7.7mm
- Top: 16.45mm long and 6.45mm wide
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More