Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco 1920 Aqua Kite Shape Platinum Diamond Pendant "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
One of a kind Art Deco 1920 Platinum diamond kite shaped natural untreated Aqua pendant. Handmade very interesting roaring 20’s swinging design. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- 1 kite shape natural light greenish blue Aquamarine, approx. total weight 6.50cts, VS, 21 x 14.5mm, untreated
- 4 Emerald cut diamonds, approx. total weight .20cts, G, VS
- 18 round single cut diamonds, approx. total weight .10ct, G, VS
- Top to bottom: 41.09mm or 1.62 inches
- Width: 15.06mm or .59 inch
- Depth: 9.34mm
- 8.6 grams
- Tested and stamped: Platinum
- Chain length: 16 inches and 1.3mm wide
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More