Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco 1930 Engagement Ring Original 0.61ct Old European Cut Platinum"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Art Deco 1930 Engagement Ring Original 0.61ct Old European Cut Platinum
- All original Art Deco 1930’s pierced and engraved Platinum engagement ring. Old European cut diamond 0.61ct with raised crown and small table for extra sparkle. Calibre cut channel set Sapphires. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 1 old European cut diamond, approx. total weight .61cts, H – I, VS2, EGL certificate #312163505D
- 14 Calibre cut Sapphires, 1.67 x 1.26mm
- 13 round diamonds, approx. total weight .10cts
- Size 6 and sizable
- Width at top: 9.43mm
- Height at top: 7.02mm
- Width at Bottom: 1.85mm
- 3.2 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: Irid Plat Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More