Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco 1940 7.60ct Platinum Pear Morganite Diamond Dangle Earrings "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
341-503-930Antique Art Deco 1940 7.60ct Platinum Pear Morganite Diamond Dangle Earrings
- 1940 Art Deco handmade Platinum dangle earrings with hinged open work dangle sections. Nice full cut diamonds and beautiful well polished sparkly untreated soft pink Morganite bottom. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 2 pear shaped natural soft pink Morganite, approx. total weight 7.60cts, VVS2 - VS1, untreated
- 8 full cut diamonds, approx. total weight .20cts, G-H, VS - SI1
- Top to bottom: 33.87mm or 1.23 inches
- Width: 8.59mm or .33 inch
- Depth: 7mm
- 6.1 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: Plat Search our online store for a larger selection of our Diamond Earrings, Hoop Earrings, Diamond Stud Earrings, Pearl Earrings, Clip On Earrings, Stud Earrings, Drop Earrings, Gold Earrings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More