Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco 2.59ct Transitional Cut Platinum Diamond Ring 1930 "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
382-351-5222Antique Art Deco 2.59ct Transitional Cut Platinum Diamond Ring 1930
- Stunning 1930-1940 Art Deco original solid Platinum ring with one of the most brilliant sparkly diamonds we have seen in a while. Transitional Ideal cut and blue florescence five the diamond a spread of over 3.00ct diameter and face up mostly white color with just a hint of warm color. The setting is fantastic with side diamonds, hand engraving, open work and "V" shaped Art Deco prongs. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 1 transitional round Ideal diamond, approx. total weight 2.59cts, M, VS1, 9.20 x 9.38 x 4.76mm, Depth: 51.2% Table: 63%, strong blue florescence
- 2 round brilliant cut diamonds, approx. total weight .32cts, J, VS
- 12 round transitional full cut diamonds, approx. total weight .20cts, I, VS
- Size 7 and sizable
- Width at top: 12.7mm
- Height at top: 8mm
- Width at Bottom: 2mm
- 5.3 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: Not Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More