Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco 35.00ct Amethyst Briolette 14k White Gold Pendant "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Art Deco 35.00ct Amethyst Briolette 14k White Gold Pendant
- Art Deco 1940's white gold V shaped pendant top with a Briolette cut pear shaped genuine untreated Amethyst dangle. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- One 37.6 x 19.56 x 9.30mm bright purple Amethyst, approx. total weight 35.00cts, VS
- 10 single cut diamonds, approx. total weight .10cts, H, VS
- 8.7 grams
- 14k White gold
- Top to bottom: 54.98mm or 2.16 inches
- Width: 19.56mm or .77 inch
- Depth: 9.30mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More