Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco 5.00ct Violet Blue Star Sapphire Platinum Diamond Ring "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
382-3-5080Antique Art Deco 5.00ct Violet Blue Star Sapphire Platinum Diamond Ring
- Handmade Art Deco pave diamond natural star Sapphire Platinum ring circa 1920-1930. Well polished Sapphire with excellent star. Set low to the hand. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Certified by the GIA in the setting.
- 1 oval light violetish blue cabochon star Sapphire, approx. total weight 5.00cts, excellent star, natural, no heat no enhancements, GIA certificate #5151955925
- Approx. 60 round brilliant cut diamonds, approx. total weight .65cts, G, VS
- 2 straight baguette cut diamonds, 1l .20cts, G, VS
- 10.0 grams
- Stamped: Platinum
- Size 7 and sizable
- Width at top: 15.2mm
- Height at top: 8mm
- Width at Bottom: 3mm Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More