Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco Asscher Like Emerald Step Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Platinum"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Art Deco Asscher Like Emerald Step Cut Diamond Engagement Ring Platinum
- Original Asscher like Emerald step cut diamond 1.11ct with and Art Deco step cut pattern visible on the bottom. Center diamond circa 1910. 2 trapezoid Deco step cut diamonds from the same era. The setting was designed and made in the Peter Suchy Workshop for the stone. PSD. Art Deco style.
- Platinum 950
- 1 Emerald step cut diamond, approx. total weight 1.11cts, H, VVS2, Depth: 68.1% Table: 69%, GIA certificate # 1162058639
- 2 trapezoid cut diamonds, approx. total weight .21cts, F, VS
- 43 Ideal brilliant cut diamonds, approx. total weight .44cts, F, VS
- Width at top: 10mm
- Height at top: 7mm
- Width at Bottom: 2.3mm
- 8.4 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: Plat Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More