Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco Emerald Cut 6.51ct Natural Aqua Platinum Diamond Pendant"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Art Deco hand made solid Platinum pendant 1930 - 1940 with a top gem color natural untreated medium blue Aqua. Super bright step Emerald cut original pendnat with bright step Emerald cut diamonds, colorless and sparkly. Very nice Platinum bead curb chain. Chain and catch could be later. Lobster catch.
- Top to bottom: 25mm or .98 inch
- Width: 8.81mm or .34 inch
- Depth; 7.88mm
- 7.7 grams
- Pendant not stamped
- Chain: Platinum 18 inches
- Chain width: .93mm
- Dead width: 1.71mm
- Stamped: PT 950
- 1 Emerald step cut natural untreated Aqua bright medium gem blue, slight hint of green, approx. total weight 6.51ct, VVS, 14 x 8.73mm
- 1 round brilliant cut diamond, approx. total weight .03ct, F, VS1
- 2 Emerald step cut diamond, approx. total weight .52cts, F, VS2
If an item of ours shows in your "Watch List" and it has ended, please check our store inventory for the re-listed item by title.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More