Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco Pear Green Tourmaline 8.19ct Platinum Dangle Diamond Earrings"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
- Top to bottom: 36.4mm or 1.43 inches
- Width at top: 7.15mm
- Width at bottom: 5.84mm
- Depth: 5mm
- 6.1 grams
- Stamped: earrings back 950
- 2 pear shaped bright green natural untreated Tourmaline, approx. total weight 8.19cts, VS1 to SI1, 26.1 x 5.35mm
- 2 brilliant cut diamonds, approx. total weight .14cts, H, SI1 - SI2
- 18 single cut diamonds, approx. total weight .20cts, F to G, VS2
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More