Art Deco earrings circa 1930-1940 with simple diamond dangles leading to rare natural pink Sapphire Asscher cut bottom and fine white VS diamonds. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the ear.
- 1 octagonal step cut pink Sapphire, approx. total weight 1.32cts, VS, 6.06 x 6.04 x 4.45mm, natural no heat, GIA certificate # 2155582798
- 1 octagonal step cut pink Sapphire, approx. total weight 1.19cts, VS, 6.05 x 6.04 x 4.45mm, natural no heat, GIA certificate #21555582798
- 2 round European cut diamonds, approx. total weight .55cts, G, VS
- 6 round full cut diamonds, approx. total weight .15cts, G, VS
- Top to bottom: 24.32mm or .95 inch
- Width: 6.16mm or .24 inch
- Depth: 4.30mm
Antique Art Deco Platinum Dangle Earrings 1930 2.51ct No Heat Pink Sapphire
more items you’ll love
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum."
After working as a bench jeweler for over 20 years under the guidance of Jack Newstadt in Norwalk, Connecticut, Peter went on to the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and is today, one of Connecticut’s most trusted vintage jewelry expert and GIA certified. He has become renowned in the vintage jewelry industry for his famous "pink gold" rating scale.
In addition, Peter’s vision of creating his own jewelry line is now a reality. Using diamonds, sapphires, and tourmaline gems mixed with platinum, and pink and yellow gold, Peter Suchy Designs are stunning, one-of-a-kind pieces and include engagement rings, eternity rings, earrings and pendants each with a personality that expresses his love for jewelry.
Today, Peter Suchy sells his vintage gems onsite in his showroom and online. Many of his vintage items and one of a kind creations are also on 1stdibs and Rubylane. Peter Suchy Jewelers has achieved the status of a Top Rated Power Seller on eBay, with over 5,000 transactions to date.
If you don't love it, simply return it for a full refund!