Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco Platinum Dangle Earrings 1930 2.51ct No Heat Pink Sapphire "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Art Deco earrings circa 1930-1940 with simple diamond dangles leading to rare natural pink Sapphire Asscher cut bottom and fine white VS diamonds. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the ear.
- 1 octagonal step cut pink Sapphire, approx. total weight 1.32cts, VS, 6.06 x 6.04 x 4.45mm, natural no heat, GIA certificate # 2155582798
- 1 octagonal step cut pink Sapphire, approx. total weight 1.19cts, VS, 6.05 x 6.04 x 4.45mm, natural no heat, GIA certificate #21555582798
- 2 round European cut diamonds, approx. total weight .55cts, G, VS
- 6 round full cut diamonds, approx. total weight .15cts, G, VS
- Top to bottom: 24.32mm or .95 inch
- Width: 6.16mm or .24 inch
- Depth: 4.30mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More