Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco Transitional Edwardian 1.30ct Platinum Diamond Sapphire Ring"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
382-351-4928Antique Art Deco Transitional Edwardian 1.30ct Platinum Diamond Sapphire Ring
- Edwardian Art Deco 1930 Platinum ring. Hand pierced and engraved. Baguette Sapphires set in curved channels for accents. All handmade and original. Ideal transitional cut extra sparkly white diamond. This diamond is certified and graded by the toughest gem lab on earth for grading mounted diamonds the EGL. EGL grade H-I, VS1. It is very rare to see old cut diamonds this bright and sparkly. This is a very special ring, Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- Width at top: 11.1mm
- Height at top: 6mm
- Width at Bottom: 1.4mm
- Size 6.25 and sizable
- 3.6 grams
- Tested and stamped: Platinum
- 1 transitional brilliant cut diamond, approx. total weight 1.30cts, H to I white, VS1, 6.98 x 6.92 x 4.14mm, Depth: 59.6% Table 60%, EGL certificate #US680611040
- 10 single cut diamonds, approx. total weight .10cts, H, VS
- 8 baguette cut genuine blue Sapphires, approx. total weight .10cts, VS Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More