Make an offer for "Antique Edwardian Art Deco 1910 Natural 5.58ct Blue Sapphire Diamond Necklace "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Very fine and rare original Edwardian Art Deco necklace circa 1910 with Platinum plaque chain attached to a wreath style dangle pendant set with a one of a kind tapered cushion cut natural periwinkle blue Sapphire, no heat no enhancements, one of a kind and world class. We removed the stone for gem lab testing and reset it. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 72 round full cut diamonds, approx. total weight 1.25cts, F, VS2
- 1 novelty mixed one of a kind cut periwinkle blue Sapphire, approx. total weight 5.58cts, VS2, 10.85 x 7.44 x 7.55mm, novelty mixed cut, natural no enhancements, GIA certificate #2155636598
- 15.2 grams
- Platinum 950
- Tested: Platinum
- Chain length: 16 inches
- Top to bottom: 57.33mm or 2.25 inches
- Width: 27.68mm or 1.09 inches
- Platinum chain .7mm
- Platinum plaques 4.2mm wide Search our online store for a larger selection of our Gold Necklaces, Pearl Necklaces, Diamond Necklaces, Beaded Necklaces, Art Deco Necklaces, Vintage Necklaces and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More