Make an offer for "Antique Edwardian Art Deco Platinum Old European Rose Cut Diamond Pendant 1880 <br><br><ul>"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Edwardian Art Deco Platinum necklace circa 1880 withy old European and rose cut diamonds of very fine quality. Unusual arrow design on each side. Fantastic workmanship. Solid Platinum bead chain. Platinum spring ring and tab may be later. Very special world class heirloom quality Edwardian jewel. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- 1 old European cut diamond, approx. total weight .33cts, H, SI1
- 62 old European and rose cut diamonds, approx. total weight .86cts, H, VS1 – SI1
- Top to bottom: 29.22mm or 1.15 inches
- Width: 15.41mm or .60 inch
- Depth: 4.28mm
- 7.1 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: 950
- Chain: 18 inches long, 1.71mm wide
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More