Make an offer for "Antique Estate 1895 18k Gold Platinum .42ct Diamond Sapphire Ring "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Estate 1895 18k Gold Platinum .42ct Diamond Sapphire Ring
- Antique late 1800’s 18k yellow gold handmade ring with Platinum top set with old European cut diamonds and Sapphires. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 18k yellow gold and Platinum
- 1 old European cut diamond, approx. total weight .42cts, I – J, SI2, EGL certificate # US312276201D
- 4 round blue Sapphires, approx. total weight 1.00cts
- 12 old European cut single cut diamonds, approx. total weight .24cts, H – I, SI
- Size 6.25 and sizable
- Width at top: 21.01mm
- Height at top: 5.44mm
- Width at Bottom: 1.65mm
- 4.1 grams
- Tested: 18k & Platinum Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More