Make an offer for "Antique Estate Carter Gough Platinum 14k Mother Of Pearl .02ct Diamond Pendant"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique 1900 hand made Pendant and 14k yellow gold made by Carter & Gough of Newark New Jersey. Top quality American workmanship. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- Top to bottom with bail: 20.65mm or .81 inch
- Top to bottom without bail: 14.67mm or .58 inch
- 1.5 grams
- Tested and stamped: 14k
- Top tested Platinum
- Hallmark: "C" for Carter Gough + Co
- 1 inlaid carved Mother of Pearl white circle, 10mm
- 1 single cut diamond, approx. total weight .02ct, H, VS2
If an item of ours shows in your "Watch List" and it has ended, please check our store inventory for the re-listed item by title.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More