Make an offer for "Antique Georgian 1830 Pin Natural Garnet Beryl 14k Yellow Gold Patina"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Georgian 1830 Pin Natural Garnet Beryl 14k Yellow Gold Patina
- Original Georgian Repousse Garnet and Beryl pin with removable bottom angle and loops on top and bottom for dangle or pendant conversions. GIA certified natural. Natural patina. Circa 1830 – 1840. A few dents to the middle of the center section at the bottom. Closed back setting.
- 14k yellow gold
- 1 oval pinkish purple Garnet, 7.41 x 5.32mm, natural and untreated, GIA certificate #2175500724
- 8 oval pinkish purple Garnets
- 5 oval colorless Beryl, 3.50 x 2.70mm, GIA natural & untreated
- Top to bottom: 48.22mm or 1.90 inches
- Width: 45.54mm or 1.79 inches
- Depth: 15mm
- 9.4 grams
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More