Make an offer for "Antique Natural 1.55ct Cornflower Blue Burma Sapphire Platinum 18k Diamond Ring"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
382-3-5211Antique Natural 1.55ct Cornflower Blue Burma Sapphire Platinum 18k Diamond Ring
- Top gem rare natural certified Burma Sapphire Cornflower color 1.55ct set in its original handmade Platinum and 18k yellow gold ring, circa 1900. Beautiful antique gem.
- 18k Yellow gold and Platinum
- 1 oval fine cornflower blue Sapphire, approx. total weight 2.60cts, VS, 8.20 x 5.30 x 6.16mm, natural no heat Burma, GIA certificate #1162469558
- 43 mixed old European and rose cut diamonds, approx. total weight .25cts, G-H, VS-S
- Width at top: 17.6mm
- Height at top:9.2mm
- Width at Bottom: 3.8mm
- 9.1 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: Plat 18k Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More