Make an offer for "Antique Retro Art Deco 14k Pink Gold Swirl Pin 1.50ct Ruby Diamond "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Retro Art Deco 14k Pink Gold Swirl Pin 1.50ct Ruby Diamond
- Retro Art Deco bright Rose gold pin set with bright white diamonds and exceptional bright slightly pinkish red genuine Rubies. A chain will fit through the swirl top for a pendant.
- Top to bottom: 60.7mm or 2.39 inches
- Width: 36.49mm or 1.43 inches
- Depth: 9mm
- 20.3 grams
- Tested: 14k
- Stamped: Not
- 1 European cut diamond, approx. total weight .25cts, H, SI1
- 9single cut diamonds, approx. total weight .15cts, H, VS2
- 18 round genuine bright pinkish red Rubies, approx. total weight 1.50cts, SI
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum."
After working as a bench jeweler for over 20 years under the guidance of Jack Newstadt in Norwalk, Connecticut, Peter went on to the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and is today, one of Connecticut’s most trusted vintage jewelry expert and GIA certified. He has become renowned in the vintage jewelry industry for his famous "pink gold" rating scale.
In addition, Peter’s vision of creating his own jewelry line is now a reality. Using diamonds, sapphires, and tourmaline gems mixed with platinum, and pink and yellow gold, Peter Suchy Designs are stunning, one-of-a-kind pieces and include engagement rings, eternity rings, earrings and pendants each with a personality that expresses his love for jewelry.
Today, Peter Suchy sells his vintage gems onsite in his showroom and online. Many of his vintage items and one of a kind creations are also on 1stdibs and Rubylane. Peter Suchy Jewelers has achieved the status of a Top Rated Power Seller on eBay, with over 5,000 transactions to date.