Make an offer for "Antique Retro Art Deco 1935 11.86ct Jadeite Jade 14k Pink Gold Dangle Earrings "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
All original Retro Art Deco circa 1935-1940 14k pink gold dangle earrings with GIA certified natural color well polished Jadeite Jade earrings. Stones remove for certification and reset by Suchy Jewelers. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 1 variegated green Jadeite Jade, approx. total weight 6.63cts, opaque, pierced carving, natural color, 19.20 x 11.45 x 3.60mm, GIA certificate #1152582556
- 1 variegated green natural color Jadeite Jade carving, approx. total weight 5.23cts, opaque, 19.10 x 12.60 x 2.60mm, GIA certificate #2155582567
- 8.2 grams \
- 14k Pink gold
- Stamped: 585
- Tested: 14k
- Top to bottom: 43.07mm or 1.69 inches
- Width: 11.34mm or .4 inch
- Depth: 5mm Search our online store for a larger selection of our Diamond Earrings, Hoop Earrings, Diamond Stud Earrings, Pearl Earrings, Clip On Earrings, Stud Earrings, Drop Earrings, Gold Earrings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More