Make an offer for "Antique Retro Art Deco 20.50ct Natural Cats Eye Aqua 14k Pink Gold Ruby Pendant "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Retro Art Deco 1935 - 1940 14k pink gold hinged pendant set with bright red genuine Rubies, nice transitional cut diamonds and a rare cabochon cut natural Cat's Eye Aqua. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck. Chain probably later.
- 14k Pink gold
- One light wispy blue Cat's Eye Aquamarine, approx. total weight 20.50cts, SI2, 17.9 x 17.2mm
- 7 genuine square bright red Rubies, approx. total weight .30cts, SI, 1.7mm
- 3 transitional cut diamonds, approx. total weight .08cts, G, VS-SI
- 11.5 grams
- Stamped: 14k Italy
- Tested: 14k
- Pendant not stamped
- Length: 16 inches
- Top to bottom: 37.58mm or 1.48 inches
- Width: 22.52mm or .88 inch
- Depth: 10.29mm
- 14k Pink gold rope chain 1.2mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More