Make an offer for "Antique Retro Red Tourmaline Cabochon Pear Ruby Diamond 14k Pink Gold Earrings"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Retro Red Tourmaline Cabochon Pear Ruby Diamond 14k Pink Gold Earrings
- Original Retro 1940’s 14k pink gold flexible dangle earrings with bright pinkish red genuine Ruby tops, diamond accents and world class untreated red Tourmaline (Rubellite). Cabochon bottoms. The Tourmaline literally glows red as the light passes through the stones in their open back setting. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the ear. Later large size safety. Friction backs. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the ear. On Peter's now famous pink gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest pink this scores a 7.
- 14k pink gold
- 2 pear cabochon bright red Tourmaline, approx. total weight 34.40cts, MI
- 4 full cut diamonds, approx. total weight .12cts, H, VS – SI
- 6 square cut bright red pinkish Rubies, approx. total weight .80cts, MI
- Top to bottom: 42.06mm or 1.66 inches
- Width: 15.59mm or .67 inch
- Depth: 8.76mm
- 15.6 grams
- Tested: 14k
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum."
After working as a bench jeweler for over 20 years under the guidance of Jack Newstadt in Norwalk, Connecticut, Peter went on to the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and is today, one of Connecticut’s most trusted vintage jewelry expert and GIA certified. He has become renowned in the vintage jewelry industry for his famous "pink gold" rating scale.
In addition, Peter’s vision of creating his own jewelry line is now a reality. Using diamonds, sapphires, and tourmaline gems mixed with platinum, and pink and yellow gold, Peter Suchy Designs are stunning, one-of-a-kind pieces and include engagement rings, eternity rings, earrings and pendants each with a personality that expresses his love for jewelry.
Today, Peter Suchy sells his vintage gems onsite in his showroom and online. Many of his vintage items and one of a kind creations are also on 1stdibs and Rubylane. Peter Suchy Jewelers has achieved the status of a Top Rated Power Seller on eBay, with over 5,000 transactions to date.