Make an offer for "Antique Victorian 14k Pink Gold 1.43ct Sapphire Rose Cut Diamond Earrings"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
350-3-861Antique Victorian 14k Pink Gold 1.43ct Sapphire Rose Cut Diamond Earrings
- Original Victorian 14k pink gold handmade earrings with gem blue Sapphires surrounded by rose cut diamonds and old mine diamonds. Raised prong set tops. Minor well done older retipping on a few diamonds. GIA certified Sapphires, natural color simple low heat treatment only. Threaded post and nuts. Victorian circa 1890.
- Top to bottom: 12.61mm or .50 inch
- Width: .41mm or 10.66 inch
- Depth: 7.14mm
- 3.4 grams
- Tested and stamped: 14k
- 2 top fine gem oval cushion blue Sapphires, approx. total weight 1.43cts, VS2 to SI1, 5.25 x 5.20 x 2.5mm, natural color simple heat only, GIA certificate # 2155782888
- 16 round diamonds, 14 rose cut and 2 old mine cut, approx. total weight .80cts, J-K-L, VS1 to SI1, slightly pinkish brown Search our online store for a larger selection of our Diamond Earrings, Hoop Earrings, Diamond Stud Earrings, Pearl Earrings, Clip On Earrings, Stud Earrings, Drop Earrings, Gold Earrings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More